A fully stainless steel constructed wall bench which is durable and is very easy to clean. Designed with undershelves for maximum storage space and adjustable feet creating level working surface.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Durable and Easy to clean
- Undershelves for maximum Storage
- Sound Deadening Pads
- Adjustable Feet create level working surface
- Dimensions: 900(H) x 600(W) x 650(D)mm
- Shelf size: 420(W) x 420(D)mm
- Height above shelf: 512mm
- Net weight: 14 KG
- Packed weight: 18 KG
Why should I buy the L6506WB?
Sturdy stainless steel kitchen wall benches and tables are to be seen in most catering establishments up and down the country; they are popular because of their versatility and, importantly, the ease with which they can be kept clean. They are robust enough to withstand the knocks and scrapes of busy, modern kitchens.
This commercial kitchen wall bench from Lincat catering equipment carries their 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty; it creates an excellent, general purpose stainless steel work surface, with an undershelf for useful storage space. The work surface height is 900mm, with a total length of 600mm. The depth is 650mm, and a built in splash-guard at the rear, which will butt up against a wall, stops food waste and other debris spilling behind the work top. The stainless steel undershelf has dimensions of 420mm x 420mm and it can be used for the handy storage of various items of kitchen equipment. The available height above the shelf, to the underside of the work surface, is 512mm, so quite bulky items can be stored.
This high grade stainless steel wall bench, the L6506WB, is tough, durable and hygienic; it provides a heat and corrosion resistant work surface that simply wipes clean. This particular bench is in the 650 series, other benches are available with depths of 600mm, and also with other lengths up to 1800mm. The net weight of the wall bench is 14 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 18 kilos and a shipping volume of 0.092 cubic metres. This unit is supplied flat packed for assembly on site, which will be helpful if the kitchen has restricted access. The wall bench features height adjustable feet, so even if the kitchen has irregular flooring, a level surface can be obtained.
Lincat are a UK manufacturer with a growing world wide reputation for high quality commercial catering equipment. Based in Lincoln, they have been in business since 1971 and provide equipment that is strong, reliable and designed to give a long service life - this is reflected in the quality of the warranty they provide, and the after sales technical help they offer. This wall bench is part of Lincat’s extensive range of kitchen furniture. The range includes other wall benches of varying dimensions, together with centre tables, sink units, wash basins and wall cupboards.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£213.50
After tax relief£227.03
After tax relief£235.79
After tax relief£253.86
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£241.77
After tax relief£285.01
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices