|Category||Single Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|External Dimensions||293(W) x 165(H) x 400(D)|
|Dimensions||293 x 165 x 400|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||2.3 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Flat|
|Top Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
- 1kW element in upper plate & 1.25kW in lower plate gives balanced cooking – no need to turn food.
- Enamelled cast iron plates - excellent heat retention & are easy to clean.
- Well balanced, smooth action mechanism with positive “park” position for safe & easy operation.
- Fast heat up from cold.
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results.
- Compact, low-profile design – gives a comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop.
Why should I buy the LRG?
This single headed contact panini grill from Lincat is a plug in counter top unit that takes 2 x 25cm(10”) paninis, 2 x 225g(8oz) steaks or 4 x 115g(4oz) burgers at any one time. Because heat is applied from top and bottom, cooking is genuinely fast. The actual cooking area is 255mm x 265mm and the plates are enamelled cast iron so heat up is rapid, heat retention is excellent and cleaning is easy. The action mechanism is smooth and well balanced with a positive “park” position for safe and easy handling. This appliance will also perfectly cook foods such as chicken fillets, toasted sandwiches and other speciality breads with no need for turning.
The LRG contact panini grill is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of counter top catering equipment, which brings super reliability and professional quality within the scope of every caterer. The appliances are neat and compact and represent tremendous value for money. They are ideal for smaller or medium sized outlets including food pubs, takeaways, cafes, fast service businesses and mobile caterers. Lynx 400 units are easy to set up as most of them have a power rating of less than 3kW - they are simply plugged into the mains electric supply. The LRG has a total rating of 2.25kW which is split 1kW for the upper plate and 1.25kW for the lower. The model is pre fitted with a 13 amp plug and lead.
An accurate thermostatic control monitors temperature and there are 6 temperature settings. The control knobs are distinctive, robust and easy to grip and a large removable fat collection tray is located at the front of the unit. The net weight of the grill is 20 kilos and it will sit firmly on a standard work surface; substantially constructed equipment is less likely to slip, so the chances of accidental spills are much reduced. The low profile design means that a comfortable working height is achieved when situated on a typical 900mm high worktop. The overall dimensions of this counter top are 175mm(h) x 293mm(w) x 400mm(d).
Lincat have been manufacturing high quality catering equipment since 1971 and they are now regarded as a world leader. This reputation is founded on cooking appliances that are tough, highly functional and completely reliable. The high grade stainless steel used in construction has a polished high sheen finish that is also very attractive. Lincat appliances all carry a full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
The Lynx 400 range appliances have a maximum depth of 400mm so a modular kitchen layout can be planned. The range includes pizza ovens, grills, panini grills, pasta boilers, griddles, chip scuttles, wet and dry heat bains marie and convection ovens. Other grills are available with both plates ribbed and with both plates smooth. Smooth surface grills are great for breakfast items, bacon, sausage etc as well as omelettes.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£317.21
After tax relief£337.30
After tax relief£350.32
After tax relief£377.16
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£359.20
After tax relief£423.45
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices