|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||1|
|Internal Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||Chips/hr: 7 KG (16lb) from frozen, 8 KG (18lb) from chilled|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat LSF is an electric counter top fryer with a single oil tank. This slimline unit from leading UK manufacturer Lincat is perfect for kitchens where space is limited, and is also ideal as a standby fryer in larger establishments.
It is capable of cooking 7 kilos of frozen chips per hour, or 8 kilos of chilled. This works out at 65 x 4oz portions of frozen chips every hour, or 70 portions from chilled. The Lincat LSF is also useful as a specialist food fryer for caterers routinely preparing highly flavoured or breaded products, for example. This appliance is available at a surprisingly low price and is great value for money; it carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Slimline – ideal where space is limited & for stand-by use.
- Removable control head & elements for easy cleaning.
- Thermostatic control for consistently perfect results.
- Removable stainless steel tank & batter plate for easy cleaning.
- High limit thermostat for added safety (cuts off the fryer if the control thermostat fails).
- Batter plate, stainless steel lid & heavy duty baskets supplied as standard.
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 7kg, Chilled - 8kg.
- Weight: 9kg.
Why should I buy the LSF?
This appliance is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of cooking equipment, which includes griddles, grills, bains marie, pasta boilers and ovens, amongst others. Appliances in the Lynx 400 range are all counter top electric units which operate at 3kW or less – you simply plug them in.
They are designed for convenience and are great for the smaller kitchen area, or as mentioned above, as standby cooking capacity. Lynx units are versatile, mobile and excellent value for money.
Lincat design is second to none and the LSF has been constructed with hygiene very much in mind: the control head and elements are removable for quick and easy cleaning, as are the stainless steel tank and batter plate. The entire unit, inside and out, is manufactured from high grade stainless steel.
The unit has a power rating of 2.5kW and is plug-in; a 13A plug is ready fitted. There is no need for expensive electrical installation. The slimline LSF has external dimensions of 315mm(h) x 185mm(w) x 400mm(d) and it has a net weight of 6 kilos.
The single oil tank capacity is 2.5 litres and the chrome plated basket has a volume of 85mm(h) x 110mm(w) x 229mm(h). Lincat recommend frying weights of up to 0.5 kilos per batch.
The unit operates at temperatures between 130”C and 190”C and is governed by a highly accurate thermostatic control for consistent and perfect results. For added safety there is a fail-safe top temperature cut-out should the control thermostat fail. The batter plate, stainless steel lid and heavy duty basket are all supplied as standard.
When Lincat put their name to a product you know it has quality written all over it.
Lincat LSF Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£186.66
After tax relief£198.49
After tax relief£206.15
After tax relief£221.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£211.38
After tax relief£249.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices