|Number Of Decks||Single|
|Internal Dimensions||620(W) x 105(H) x 620(D)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Maximum temperature 480 deg C
- Toughened safety glass external viewing window
- Double-glazed door construction for energy efficiency
- Temperature display gauge to monitor oven temperature more accurately
- Internal illumination for better visibility of product and enhanced appearance in front of house applications
- Firebrick base for crisp, even cooking of pizza bases
- Thermostatic control
- 20 minute audible timer
- Separate heat controls for top and base of oven compartment
- Capacity: 4 x 12” (30cm) pizzas
Why should I buy the PO430?
Conventional ovens can create good pizza, but you need to think about temperatures and timings with great care and caution. If your business is predicated on high volume, high quality baked foods then a specialist pizza oven is a must. A firebrick base, excellent heat distribution and temperatures up to 480°C, are essential for speed, efficiency and consistently high performance.
This attractive and robust single deck pizza oven is an electric counter top unit which will cook up to 4 x 30cm (12”) pizzas at the one time. The oven is suitable for all types of pizza: fresh dough, part baked, frozen, deep pan or thin crust, . This highly functional appliance will also cook many other foods including jacket potatoes, pies, lasagne, pastries, ciabatta and garlic and naan breads. It’s perfect for front of house use with a viewing window and internal light, which shows off the delicious foods as they cook. The single piece 16mm thick firebrick base ensures even, crisp cooking and a succulent taste.
The PO430 is manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment; UK based Lincat have developed a range of pizza ovens and specialist equipment which includes ovens of different sizes and capacities, refrigerated preparation stations and heated food units for delicious displays of the cooked pizzas. This unit is ideal for pizzerias as well as other fast food outlets, cafes, delicatessens and restaurants. The overall dimensions of the PO430 are 375mm(h) x 966mm(w) x 1002mm(d). The internal oven area is 150mm(h) x 620mm(w) x 620mm(d). The easy to clean, hygenic construction is high grade stainless steel and the oven door is double glazed for safety and energy efficiency. The glass viewing window is toughened safety glass. The black plastic handle is reversible and easy to grip. A useful crumb tray is easy to access and is removable for rapid cleaning. This is a counter top unit fitted with height adjustable nitrile feet.
Pizza is more popular than ever – and the top end sector of the market is growing fastest.
This unit features a thermostatic control to the upper elements and an energy regulator control to the lower elements, so the top and base of the cabinet can be separately controlled. The initial heat up from cold to 240°C takes about 40 minutes and the oven temperature has a range of 80°C to a maximum of 480°C. A temperature display gauge allows the operator to monitor oven temperatures accurately and there is an audible 20 minute timer. The electrical power rating is 4.2kW and the unit must be hardwired to the electricity supply.
This pizza oven has a net weight of 77 kilos; it is highly functional, solidly reliable and is designed to give years of trouble free service. Coupled with its contemporary good looks, this product offers excellent value for money. Lincat provide a full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty too.
This appliance is stackable; so if sales increase, a second oven will sit neatly on top of the first. A stacking kit is available as an accessory. A floor stand, with handy under shelf storage, is also available as an accessory and converts the unit into a free-standing pizza oven.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£980.90
After tax relief£1,043.03
After tax relief£1,083.30
After tax relief£1,166.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,110.75
After tax relief£1,309.43
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices