|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Max Ambient Temperature||25°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Attractive understated styling blends with any setting.
- Holds food at 3 - 7°C in ambient conditions up to 25°C & 60% relative humidity.
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes.
- Removable side glass & sleek profile for easy cleaning.
- Deep top shelf for increased display capacity.
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning.
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant.
- Base-mounted refrigeration for all-round visibility.
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety.
- Dimensions: H665 x W1085 x D750mm
- Power: 621w
- Weight: 121kg
Why should I buy the SCR1085?
The SCR1085 is manufactured by leading British company Lincat and is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore for an exceptionally keen price. The appliance carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The body and internal components are made from high grade stainless steel and the entire glazing is toughened safety glass. There is a rear sliding door. The base plinth is black plastic coated steel. This cabinet is sizeable and nicely proportioned: the external dimensions are 665mm(h) x 1085mm(w) x 750mm(d). It weighs 121 kilos. There are 2 shelves, including the base, and both are chrome plated.
The side glass is removable for quick and easy cleaning and the deep top shelf yields extra display capacity. The upper shelf has a useable area of 1033mm x 355mm.
The power rating is 621W and it is plug-in; a 13A plug is ready fitted, and the clip-in fluorescent light tubes are easy to change. There is also precise thermostatic control of the cabinet temperature with a digital display and a high/low temperature warning.
The cabinet food holding temperature is maintained between 3°C and 7°C and the unit will perform well in ambient temperatures up to 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. The refrigerant R404a is not only energy efficient but is also eco-friendly, being non-ozone depleting. An automatic defrost allows continuous use of the appliance with no loss of cabinet temperature; this has obvious food hygiene benefits. This unit also features a system of water evaporation to avoid condensation.
Refrigeration itself is base mounted for perfect all-round visibility of the cabinet to customers and this will maximise potential food sales.
The SCR1085 is part of Lincat’s comprehensive Seal Range of ambient, refrigerated and heated food display units. This range includes pie cabinets, upright heated merchandisers and food display bars. Food merchandisers are available in a rectangular or curved front design, and there is a choice of self-service or back-service models. All have illuminated interiors.
As a point of comparions, also on the market is the Parry KCFM3 Cold Food Merchandiser. It is similarly sized but perhaps less robust with a weight of 75 kilos. The power rating is considerably less at 420W.
This unit too is illuminated, and manufactured from stainless steel and toughened glazing; it has a curved glass front with rear access. There is an electronic control with a digital thermometer and 2 probes; the operating temperature is not as low but has a higher range 4°C – 12°C.
The Parry KCFM3 is somewhat dearer than the Lincat model and it carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty only.
All in all, it’s difficult to get past Lincat’s stand-out quality, reliability and value for money.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,041.09
After tax relief£2,170.38
After tax relief£2,254.18
After tax relief£2,426.88
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,311.31
After tax relief£2,724.71
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices