- One door or two door Robust stainless steel construction
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Square static chrome plated rack for attractive appearance & ease of cleaning
- Toughened safety glass sides & hinged safety glass door with stay-cool handles for safe & efficient back service operation
- Humidity feature keeps food in perfect condition for longer, minimising waste
- Diffused twin lights for even, attractive illumination
- User-replaceable light bulbs & removable control panel for lower service costs
- Chrome-plated rod shelf & removable internal base to oven
- Drop-down door for easy access to oven interior
- Thermostatically-controlled oven with 50 – 250°C range for accurate, reliable cooking
- Fully-insulated oven – maintains safe lower exterior side wall temperatures
- Dimensions: H925 x W565 x D565mm
- Merchandiser Shelf Dimensions: W420 x D446mm
- Oven Shelf Dimensions: W380 x D390mm
- Power: 2.9kW
- Cabinet Temp: Up To 95°C
- Food Holding Temp: Min 72°C
- Weight: 54kg
- Doors: 1
Why should I buy the UMSO50?
The UMSO50 is made by Lincat commercial catering equipment, the leading UK manufacturer with a world wide reputation. This product is part of the comprehensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Lincat have built their growing name on high quality commercial equipment designed for strength, long working life and complete reliability, while at the same time offering a contemporary style. A fully welded stainless steel construction is designed for durability and ease of cleaning. All Lincat appliances carry their trademark full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This is a versatile, highly practical and stylish counter top unit: a heated food display merchandiser combined with a built in oven. It will bake and display pizzas, pies and pastries in one practical and compact, space saving appliance.
This is a counter top unit with height adjustable feet. It has external measurements of 925mm(h) x 565mm(w) x 565mm(d) and an electrical power rating of 2900W. The unit is plug in, so no hard wiring is required, and a 13A plug and supply cord are supplied. The power usage is split evenly between the display cabinet and the oven. The unit is stylishly designed and constructed from high grade stainless steel; the polished finish is eye catching and hygenic and easy to clean.
The hinged safety glass door of the display area has cool to the touch handles for a safe and energy efficient back service operation. The rectangular rack has 3 shelves each with dimensions of 410mm x 446mm. An option of a rotating circular rack in the merchandiser is available should that be a better choice for your business.
Seal heated display merchandisers ensure that the foodstuffs on offer are maintained at the correct, safe temperature and in optimum condition for service. An accurate thermostatic temperature control with a digital display operates in the range 72°C to 95°C. A humidity feature is included in the specification which prevents foods drying out prematurely - food stays moist and succulent for longer: reducing food losses and cost outputs. The water tray is easy of access in the base of the unit, together with a removable, hygenic crumb tray.
The glass sides are toughened safety glass and the unit is lit by twin diffused lights for even and attractive illumination. The light bulbs are easy to change by the operator.
The usable shelf size of the oven is 380mm x 390mm and a chrome plated shelf is supplied as standard. The oven temperature is thermostatically controlled in the range 50°C to 250°C for consistent and accurate cooking times. The bottom-hinged, drop down door is 90° opening for safe and easy access to the interior of the oven. The unit is fully insulated so a safe lower exterior side wall temperature is maintained.
Appliances in the Seal range, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent physical profile so attractive and space saving modular installations are possible along a buffet line or service counter. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and food preparation bars. Options are available for back service or self service use
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£962.60
After tax relief£1,023.57
After tax relief£1,063.09
After tax relief£1,144.53
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,090.03
After tax relief£1,285.00
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices