|Category||1000w Commercial Microwaves|
|Microwave Power Output||1000w|
|Internal Dimensions||200(H) x 330(W) x 330(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial microwave buyers' guide.
- Fully variable power levels from 100w to 1000w
- Timer dial control
- Power dial control
- Stainless steel cavity & casing
- External Dimensions: 306(H) x 510(W) x 360(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 200(H) x 330(W) x 330(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 1.49kW, 6.5A
- Capacity: 22 Litre
- Weight: 17 KG
Why should I buy the NE-1027?
The Panasonic NE-1027 Commercial Microwave is a robust 1000W manual control appliance designed for medium throughput in the smaller business. The NE-1027 has an overall capacity of 22 litres and is ideal for busy caterers in pubs and cafes as well as other outlets including garage forecourts, hospitality suites, offices and canteen vending.
This commercial microwave is perfect for reheating ready made meals and other composite dishes from chilled and snacks or desserts from frozen.
The product is attractively priced here at Catering Appliance Superstore and it carries an excellent 3 year parts and labour warranty.
Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, the Panasonic NE-1027 is constructed to withstand the hustle and bustle of everyday commercial kitchens and is designed with a sturdy pull open door.
The machine has external dimensions of 306(H) x 510(W) x 360(D)mm and internal dimensions of 200(H) x 330(W) x 330(D)mm. Its net weight is 18 kilos. The power output is 1000W plug-in. A 13A plug is ready fitted.
There are 4 power levels or settings: 1000W, 500W and 340W – which is used for defrosting – and 100W for simmering.
The timer dial control can be set to a maximum of 30 minutes.
The Panasonic NE-1027 monitors its own operation through a self diagnostics feature. A failure code is displayed when a problem occurs – together with information on how to rectify the problem.
From the same manufacturer and available at the same price is the Panasonic NE-1037 Commercial Microwave. This machine has the same 22 litre capacity and 1000W power output as the NE-1027 and it also carries Panasonic’s 3 year parts and labour warranty.
The NE-1037 features a simple to use digital control panel and a 10 program memory pad with 2 and 3 stage cooking facility.
The timer control has a maximum range of 99 minutes. There is also a fully variable power level operation from 340w (defrost) to 500W (medium) to 1000W (high). This model features a self diagnostics control panel.
Also on the market in the 1000W category is the RMS510TS Commercial Microwave from manufacturer Menumaster. This machine too, is manufactured from stainless steel. This is a light duty programmable microwave with a larger capacity of 25.5 litres; its external dimensions are 311(H) x 508(W) x 419(D)mm. There are 3 cooking stages and 5 power levels. It comes with a considerably cheaper price tag but carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Panasonic NE-1027 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£462.39
After tax relief£491.68
After tax relief£510.66
After tax relief£549.78
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£523.60
After tax relief£617.25
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices