|MPN||R 201 XL|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The Robot Coupe R201 XL - J495 is a high powered food processor with a 2.9 litre capacity stainless steel bowl. It is ideal for smaller scale catering operations, takeaways and fast service businesses with a potential service requirement of up to 20 covers.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- 2.9 litre stainless steel cutter bowl use for all types of different functions
- The patented blade gives perfect results for small or large quantities
- Single Speed 1,500 rpm
- Pulse control, for true precision processing
- Complete collection of discs available to satisfy all your requirements for the preparation of fruits and vegetables: slicing, julienne, ripple cutting, grating, dicing and French Fries.
- Induction motor
- Pulse function
- Smooth blade supplied as standard
- Supplied with 2 stainless steel discs: 2mm slicer and 2mm grater
- Dimensions: 495(H) x 220(W) x 280(D) mm
- Power: 230V, 550W, 2.4A
- Capacity: 2.9 Litre
- Number of covers: 10 to 20
- Gross weight: 8.9 KG
Why should I buy the R201 XL?
The R201 XL consists of a cutter bowl with a vegetable preparation attachment on the same motor base. Reliable, robust and fast, the R201 XL can chop, grind, knead and mix in seconds; and thanks to Robot Coupe’s array of stainless steel disc accessories, the same appliance can also grate, grind and julienne. It takes less than 2 minutes to deliver a bowl of delicious mayonnaise, a vegetable puree, a blackberry compote or a steak tartare.
This appliance has external dimensions of 495mm(h) x 220mm(w) x 280mm(d) and has a gross weight of 8.9 kilos. The heavy duty induction motor has a power output of 550W and is 13A plug-in; a plug is ready supplied. The R201 XL comes with Robot Coupe’s excellent 1 year back to base parts and labour warranty.
Robot Coupe is an innovative French company which has been a global leader of excitingly designed food preparation equipment for over 40 years. Robot Coupe appliances are constructed to be tough and durable and to give many years of trouble-free service. Robot Coupe products also tend to be pleasing to the eye.
The R201 XL model has a stainless steel bowl has an easy to position lid on the bowl for ease of use. The stainless steel blades are precision sharpened and have a removable cap. The powerful single phase motor has a single speed of 1500rpm. An electro mechanical safety system and motor break is featured, and also, built in pulse control for flawless precision cutting. Patented blades ensure perfect results time after time.
The unit is supplied with 2 stainless steel discs on purchase: a 2mm slicer and a 3mm grater.
There are 23 discs available in total and optional extras include a coarse serrated blade for all your kneading and grinding jobs, and a fine serrated blade for delicate chopping of herbs such as parsley, chives etc. Owing to this extensive selection of discs, the machine can also slice, mix, julienne and grate. The superb results you’ll see coming out of your machine will open up a whole new world of culinary possibilities and skills.
The extra large hopper area can hold up to 6 tomatoes at one go and is handy for preparation of more cumbersome vegetables. The deep cylindrical hopper (58mm) ensures a uniform cut for more fragile or longer vegetables, giving a superlative quality to the finished foods. Dry and liquid foods alike can be added while the machine is running.
A great number of other products in this field tend to be either solely food processors or solely vegetable slicers. What makes the Robot Coupe R201 XL food processor and vegetable preparation product so special is that it is effectively two machines in one. Stylish, robust and efficient, the R201 will be a labour and time saving investment that will repay itself time and time again.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£691.75
After tax relief£735.57
After tax relief£763.97
After tax relief£822.50
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£783.33
After tax relief£923.44
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices