|Power||14.3kW, 48,791 Btu/Hr|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Plumbing||CORGI: Gas inlet to cooker: 1/2" BSP.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat CG6/N is a modular 600mm deep light-medium duty chargrill. It has variable heat control and heat retaining cooking grids to produce clean, sharp branding marks to enhance food presentation. Heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock and inclusive of a fat collection drawer and debris collection tray, is really easy to assist and clean.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants, fat collection drawer & debris collection tray for easy cleaning
- Heat retaining cooking grids produces clean, sharp branding marks to enhance food presentation
- Heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock
- Adjustable cooking grid & variable heat control for maximum controllability
- Cooks 90 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 85 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Twin heat zones
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 480 x 440mm
- Power: 14.3kw
- Net weight unpacked 35kg
- Gross weight packed 41kg
Why should I buy the CG6/N?
The CG6/N natural gas chargrill from Lincat commercial catering equipment is a medium duty appliance with a typical output of 90 x 115g burgers per hour from frozen, or 85 x 225g medium steaks per hour. The unit features twin heat zones for extra flexibility. The 2 zones are independently controlled with variable temperature settings. This is a counter top model and is fitted with anti slip nitrile feet for stability on the work surface. The CG6/N will suit many catering businesses with this level of demand for barbecue style foodstuffs. Lincat are a UK manufacturer, based in Lincoln since 1971, and their ever-growing reputation is based on well constructed appliances that consistently perform to a high standard with strength, reliability and long life the trademarks. Add the high sheen, seamless finish of the stainless steel construction and you have a winning combination of contemporary style and rugged functionality. Lincat are happy to put their money where their mouth is and they provide an unrivalled 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
The chargrilling of food has been a popular method of cooking steaks, fish and other meats and vegetables for generations. The main reason for this enduring popularity is probably the “charring” and hot sear marks imprinted by the branding grid. This unit from Lincat's Silverlink 600 Range delivers particularly sharp and clean scorch marks for the ultimate in food presentation. This is achieved through heat retaining cooking grids, and the controlled flaring gives foods that unmistakeable chargrilled flavour. The innovative heat transfer radiants, which are positioned above the burners, remove the need for lava rock; the fat and juices from the fish or steak fall onto the radiants, are vapourised and infuse the food for that delicious aroma and succulence.
The 2mm thick stainless steel heat transfer radiants are carefully profiled to give a consistent, high performance. The branding grid cooking area has dimensions of 525mm x 440mm. The branding grid is steel fabricated with easy to grab ergonomic handles; the grid is height adjustable. The chargrill has a large debris and fat collection drawer which is ideal for continuous cooking at busy times. The radiants, branding grid, fat collection drawer and debris collection tray are all removable for easy cleaning. The tough single piece stainless steel splashback is integral to the unit.
The total heat input to this model is 14.3kW, or 48800 BTU/hour, and a ½” gas hose for connection to the natural gas supply is required. Gas hose in 1000mm and 1500mm lengths is available as an option. Also available is an ambient open top pedestal. The GS6/N has external dimensions of 415mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d). It can be converted to a floor standing unit, if that is preferred, by opting for the floor stand which is an accessory.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£916.23
After tax relief£974.27
After tax relief£1,011.89
After tax relief£1,089.41
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,037.53
After tax relief£1,223.11
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices