|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Electric counter top fryer with 2 baskets. Front mounted controls, hinging element with safety cut out provides easy access to tank for cleaning. Thermostatic control with fail safe top temperature cut out maintains accuate oil temperature and ensures safe operation.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: 335(H) x 450(W) x 600(D)mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 26kg, Chilled - 30kg
- Power: 9kw
- Oil cap: 15L
- Weight: 24 KG
- Please note that this equipment will require an electrician to install
Why should I buy the DF49?
The Lincat DF49 Single Tank Fryer is supplied with 2 baskets and is an electric counter top fryer capable of producing 26 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 30 kilos of chilled chips per hour. The large single tank has an oil capacity of 15 litres. The power output is 9kW and the machine requires to be hardwired.
The DF49 is part of Lincat’s impressive Silverlink 600 Range; it carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available at Catering Appliance Superstore at an excellent price.
Counter top fryers are popular because of their great versatility. Because of their compact size counter top fryers are ideal for smaller catering establishments but are also useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand – for example during holiday weekends. A separate counter top fryer is also useful to restaurateurs and hoteliers who offer a range of vegetarian or gluten free dishes, whereby these foodstuffs can be prepared without contamination from other products.
The Lincat DF49 is manufactured from high quality grade stainless steel and has a net weight of 24 kilos and dimensions of 335(H) x 450(W)x 600(D)mm. The 600mm depth is common to all Silverlink 600 appliances and this modular design allows you to develop your own individual, perfect kitchen layout. The tank has an oil capacity of 15 litres and it is fully welded to the hobs for added strength and durability. This seamless finish also enables quick and easy cleaning for best hygiene practices. The 2 spun wire baskets themselves are heavy duty and double nickel plated. The stainless steel lids and batter plates are supplied with the machine as standard. Alternative half size baskets are available as an extra, as are stainless steel stands and pedestals, also part of the Silverlink 600 Range. You can choose from pedestals with or without doors and which are ambient or heated.
Front mounted controls on the machine make for safe practice in busy times: there’s no need to lean over the sizzling oil to adjust temperatures. The heating element itself is hinged with a safety cut out so that, again, cleaning doesn’t have to be a chore but can be done swiftly and without fuss. There is also a cool zone underneath for collecting cooking debris, which means cleaner tasting food, and it can save you money by extending the life of the oil. The whole unit is of course thermostatically controlled for even temperatures and consistently high cooking standards.
Also available in this competitive market is the Parry NPDF3 Double Electric Fryer, which is offered at a slightly higher price and has a similar weight, with dimensions of 465(H) x 600(W) x 715(D)mm. Power in this double tank appliance is considerably less at 2 x 3kW; but with 2 x 13A plug-in, it is certainly simpler to install. The oil capacity is 2 x 9 litres tanks with a cooking output of 28 kilos of chips per hour. The Parry NPDF3 carries a parts and labour warranty of 1 year only.
All in all, Lincat’s superb, functional and ruggedly stylish machines are difficult to beat.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£556.33
After tax relief£591.57
After tax relief£614.41
After tax relief£661.48
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£629.98
After tax relief£742.66
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices