|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-670(H) x 450(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 400(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 21 KG
- Gross weight: 26 KG
Why should I buy the HC4?
The HC4 is a heated open top pedestal with a side hinged door manufactured by Lincat in the UK. It is constructed of stainless steel and is ideal as a plate warmer for the commercial kitchen and will also support an electric counter top appliance from Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of commercial catering equipment. The pedestal is 450mm wide and integrates with appliances of the same width including chip scuttles and scuttles with gantries, machined steel and chrome griddles, single tank fryers, wet and dry heat bains marie and standard worktops. This pedestal is not suitable for the support of gas appliances. The pedestal and the counter top - solidly and without gaps are secured together. The result is a highly functional kitchen installation that looks good too. Pedestals and stands that support counter top units can be used in series with floor standing appliances to create stylish and practical cooking lines.
The HC4 is one of an extensive range of ambient and heated pedestals and stands which support Silverlink counter top appliances. All Silverlink 600 models have the same depth of 600mm for a modular, contemporary kitchen design. This pedestal carries an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty from Lincat.
The external measurements of the HC4 are 650-670mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d). The pedestal has height adjustable feet in case of uneven flooring in the kitchen; when the feet are fully extended the height of the unit is 670mm. The net weight of the pedestal is 21 kilos; it has a gross weight when packed for delivery of 26 kilos. The power rating is 0.5kW and a 13A plug is fitted. The pedestal, perfect as a plate warmer, is thermostatically controlled with a maximum temperature of 70°C and there is an on/off switch. The side hinged doors open to 90 degrees. An adjustable stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard; the shelf size is 400mm x 530mm and there are 3 possible shelf positions. An additional shelf is available as an optional accessory.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£300.12
After tax relief£319.13
After tax relief£331.46
After tax relief£356.85
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£339.86
After tax relief£400.65
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices