|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||0.5 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Heated from below.
- Removable tank & drain plate for easy cleaning.
- Drain plate keeps contents crisp & fresh.
- Easy access & better heat retention via hinged lid.
- 20 mins maximum recommended storage time.
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H265mm.
- Power: 0.5kw.
- Storage Capacity: 3.5kg.
- Weight: 17kg.
Why should I buy the CS4?
The CS4 chip scuttle is perfect for businesses which experience high peak service times, where chips and fries are continually fried up and must be kept fresh, crispy and hot at the service counter. Fish and chip shops, high street take-aways, fast food restaurants, high volume markets and street food outlets will all benefit from this particular piece of equipment.
Electric chip scuttles can substantially reduce food wastage and therefore input costs by effective draining of the food product and the maintenance of a steady temperature; your chips or fries will remain as fresh as when they first came out of the fryer. The maximum recommended storage time is 20 minutes.
The CS4 has an overall weight of 17 kilos and a hot food storage capacity of 3.5 kilos. The power output is 0.5kW and the unit comes fitted with a plug.
Its sleek stainless steel design and high quality sheen finish is what we’ve come to expect from Lincat and ensures a long trouble-free working life and a working surface which will not harbour bacteria for best standards in kitchen hygiene. The machine is also quick and easy to clean: the chip scuttle features a removable tank and drain plate for cleaning at the end of service, and a hinged lid for efficient retention of heat and easy access to the chips or fries held within it. The Lincat CS4 has a price tag from £250 (+ VAT).
This model is available with an overhead gantry (Lincat CS4/G) and features a halogen infra-red light which, apart from heating food from the top as well as the bottom, also imparts a warm glow making for attractively presented hot foodstuffs. The Lincat CS4/G has a higher power level of 1kW and a price tag of £376 + VAT. Again, this model has a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
In terms of competitor products on the market, the Parry CCS Electric Chip Scuttle comes in at £139 + VAT and carries some similar features such as the folding hinged lid and removable drain plate but is smaller in dimensions and has less storage capacity; its overall weight is 8 kilos. Also the parts and labour warranty is just 1 year.
Similar to the Lincat CS4/G, the Falcon Pro Lite Chip Scuttle has an overhead gantry for a 500W halogen heat lamp and slightly higher power usage of 1.25kW. It, too, comes fitted with a plug and is constructed to similar dimensions, weight and storage capacity. But the Falcon Pro Lite comes with only a 1 year parts and labour warranty and a price of around £800 + VAT.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£315.99
After tax relief£336.00
After tax relief£348.97
After tax relief£375.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£357.82
After tax relief£421.82
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices