|Category||Bain Maries - Dry Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Capacity||2 x 1/4 GN|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Dry heat
- Perfect for holding sauces, soups & pre-cooked foods
- 2 hours of holding at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control gives added versatility
- 2 x 100mm deep stainless steel ¼ GN “Super Pan II” containers with lids
- Dimensions: 196(H) x 285(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 250W, 1.1A
- Net weight: 7.5 KG
- Packed weight: 10 KG
Why should I buy the LBM?
The LBM from Lincat commercial catering equipment is a dry heat bain marie that is supplied with 2 x 100mm deep 1/4size gastronorm stainless steel dishes and lids. Each GN dish has a capacity of 2.75 litres, or 5 pints. This is a plug in, counter top unit with an electrical power rating of 250W and external dimensions of 196mm(h) x 285mm(w) x 400mm(d). A 13 amp plug and lead are supplied as standard. It is a compact and sturdy appliance constructed of high grade 430 stainless steel and sits comfortably on a work surface; anti slip nitrile feet are fitted for extra stability in busy kitchens. It has a net weight of 7.5 kilos. Built to last, this appliance carries Lincat’s 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
For many caterers, bains marie are essential when preparing, cooking and batching quantities of various foods for the business of the day ahead. Bains marie do not cook food, but they will hold pre cooked foods at a desired serving temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of flavour, texture or aroma. The LBM bain marie, with its polished stainless steel finish and sleek good looks is perfect for hot buffet displays and self service counters; they are also ideal for hospitality events and outside catering. Traditionally, bains marie were used primarily for holding gravies and sauces such as hollandaise, or beurre blanc. But in practice many pre cooked foods - including vegetables like peas, haricots, baked beans, gratin dauphinois and carrots, or soups, porridge, pasta sauces, cheese sauces, and much else - can be successfully held in a bain marie. Bains marie can save money in raw food costs as well: by extending a food’s shelf life they can dramatically reduce food wastage and help in pushing up profits.
This is a dry heat bain marie, that is, it does not use a water bath - called wet heat - to retain the temperature of the foodstuffs. Instead, the air around the container is heated directly. An adjustable heat control gives extra flexibility. Dry heat bains marie can reach the required temperature more rapidly than wet heat models because there is no water to be heated, so energy costs can be saved. On a practical level, there’s also no need to keep topping up a water bath, or draining and changing the water.
This product is part of the Lynx 400 range of catering equipment, designed for the small to medium sized business but retaining Lincat’s core values of strength, reliability and long service life. The range includes fryers and chip scuttles, griddles, grills, convection ovens, boiling tops and pasta boilers, and a pizza oven. Lincat, the leading UK based manufacturer, offer a whole range of bains marie - both wet and dry heat - in different sizes and GN configurations. Round pot bains marie are also available.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£163.48
After tax relief£173.84
After tax relief£180.55
After tax relief£194.38
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£185.13
After tax relief£218.24
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices