|Category||Hot Cupboards (Bain Marie Top)|
|Gastronorm Capacity||5 x 1/1|
|Internal Dimensions||1670(W) x 440(H) x 540(D)|
|External Dimensions||1775(W) x 900(H) x 670(D)|
|Dimensions||1775 x 900 x 670|
|Power||5.2 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The 670 Series are designed to fit through narrow doorways. They are big on features and generous on capacity and are highly efficient achieving a 25% reduction in electricity usage compared with it predecessor.
BAIN MARIE GASTONORM PACKS AVAILABLE. SOLD SEPERATELY.
- Choice of static and mobile versions
- Units available to take 5 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Thermostatically controlled bain marie top can be operated with wet or dry heat
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency
- Plate Meal Capacity: 69
- No of 10" Plates: 462
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 1775(W) x 670(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1670(W) x 540(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 5.2kW, 22.6A - Hardwired
- Weight: 161 KG
Why should I buy the P6B5?
Commercial hot cupboards with an integral bain marie top are a useful hot food storage solution for many caterers. This robust, highly practical and hygienic unit from Lincat provides 2 types of hot food storage in one appliance: a dry heated lower oven for hot holding plated meals and crockery and an upper wet or dry heat bain marie for safely holding side dishes, gravies and sauces. Both the oven and bain marie are gastronorm compatible. This hot cupboard is available as a stationary fixture in the kitchen or as a wheeled unit for the transport of hot plated foods throughout the premises; it also performs very well in buffet lines and carveries. Lincat provide their comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
This spacious and efficient hot cupboard is suitable for care homes, pubs, hotels and restaurants, institutions, schools and hospitals. This appliance, the P6B5, is manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment, the oven capacity is 440mm(h) x 1670mm(w) x 540mm(d) and it can hold up to 69 plated meals or 462 x 10” plates. The bain marie top takes 5 x 1/1 gastronorm containers up to 150mm deep. There are options with the GN configuration, so you could choose 10 x 1/2GN if you wish, or other combinations. The external dimensions of the unit are 900mm(h) x 1775mm(w) x 670mm(d).
An accurate electronic digital temperature control of the hot cupboard is adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, this is fully compliant with food safety regulations. The heat up and recovery times are fast for lower energy usage, and the hot cupboard oven is fan assisted for even heat distribution. The unit is supplied with 2 heavy duty multi section chrome plated rod shelves; the oven shelf sizes are 1610mm x 512mm. 4 possible shelf positions offer maximum flexibility. The bain marie top is thermostatically controlled and can be operated with either wet or dry heat. The body is constructed from high grade stainless steel and the cupboard is double skinned for superior heat insulation, energy efficiency and a cool to the touch exterior. The push bar supplied with mobile versions is easy to fit and can be attached to either end of the hot cupboard. The static version is supplied with sturdy height adjustable legs while the wheeled model has robust 100mm diameter swivel and lockable castors.
The electrical power rating is 5.2kW and the appliance must be installed by an electrician.
The product is part of Lincat’s extensive Panther range of hot cupboards; the P6B5 is in the Panther 670 Series, all these models have a depth of 670mm and are designed to be able to pass through narrow doorways comfortably. A number of useful accessories are available including ambient and heated overshelves and gantries, drop down tray slides and runners, corner bumpers, push bars and door locks. Overshelves can be single, two or three tier. Gantries provide extra heat and illumination and enhance the food’s presentation and its appeal; their curved profile includes a glass sneeze screen. Pass through models are available too.
Avaialble bain marie configurations and their respective product codes can be seen below.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,612.87
After tax relief£1,715.03
After tax relief£1,781.25
After tax relief£1,917.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,826.39
After tax relief£2,153.06
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices