|Category||Upright Heated Merchandisers|
|Service||Back Of House|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||1547 Watt 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||72 KG|
- Heated counter-top unit
- Curved front glass gives all round visibility
- Thermostatic temperature control with digital display
- Blown air circulation
- Diffused internal light
- Water and crumb tray in base
- Supplied with chrome-plated shelf and 1/1 GN containers (65mm deep).
- Attractive understated styling blends with any setting & enhances display.
Minimum food holding temp of 72°C.
- Illuminated to display contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes.
- Removable side glass & sleek profile for easy cleaning.
- Deep top shelf for increased display capacity – ideal for busy establishments.
- Fully-adjustable precise thermostatic control up to 95°C with digital display of cabinet temp.
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out – food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste.
- Supplied with 65mm deep 1/1GN containers.
- Dimensions: W785 x D750 x H665mm.
- Power: 1547w.
- Weight: 57kg.
Why should I buy the SCH785?
This heated food showcase is a counter top unit with a curved glass front; the attractive understated styling and sleek profile focuses attention on the foods displayed with the ultimate goal of increasing sales.
The SCH785 from Lincat commercial catering equipment will work well with busy catering establishments ranging from restaurants, hotels and hospitality venues to canteens, schools and hospitals. This unit has an ample capacity of 194 litres with a deep top shelf for increased display space; the shelf is chrome plated and beneath it are 2 x 65mm deep 1/1 gastronorm containers which are supplied as standard. A flat base plate is available as a display option should GN dishes not be required. The overall dimensions of the appliance are 665mm(h) x 785mm(w) x 750mm(d) and the shelf measurements are 733mm x 355mm. The elegant curved front design provides perfect all round visibility of the foods within the cabinet, maximising potential purchases. This is a back service model with access via the sliding doors located at the rear. The side glass panels are removable for easy cleaning.
The operation is quiet and efficient and the unit offers exceptional reliability; it meets all current food hygiene and safety regulations. The temperature range is between a minimum of 72°C and a maximum of 95°C; this is controlled thermostatically for accuracy, safety and consistent results. Foodstuffs are held at the correct serving temperature and in pristine condition. A digital displays monitors the temperature. The humidity feature helps prevent foods drying out - food stays in top condition for an extended period and food wastage can be dramatically reduced. The easy fill water tray is in the base of the unit, with the removable, hygenic crumb tray.
The power rating is 1547W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. Diffused internal lighting enhances the foodstuffs on display. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change. The net weight is a sturdy 57 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 72 kilos. The body of the unit is a silver powder coated extruded aluminium frame with internal stainless steel grade 430 components. The glazing is toughened safety glass. The unit stands neatly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel.
Lincat are a UK based industry leader and this product is part of their extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated merchandisers and food display units. Lincat’s reputation is built on high quality commercial equipment designed for long working life, strength and complete reliability. Added to that is the understated elegance evident in all Lincat products. Appliances in the Seal range, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent physical profile so attractive and space saving modular installations are possible along a buffet line or service counter. Options are available for back service or self service use and units of different widths and varying capacities.
All Lincat appliances carry a 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,167.56
After tax relief£1,241.51
After tax relief£1,289.45
After tax relief£1,388.24
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,322.13
After tax relief£1,558.61
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices