|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||1|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||8 KG frozen chips/hr, 12 KG chilled chips/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||17 KG|
The Lincat DF33 is a high quality electric counter-top unit from Lincat’s Silverlink range of modular kitchen equipment. The unit is ruggedly constructed, easy to clean, and packed with simple but effective design features to ensure easy use and good cooking results with front mounted controls and drain tap for straightforward and safe operation. The thermostatic temperature control and deep cool zone for collection of sediment ensure good quality results – 3kw power makes for quick temperature recovery, which also enhances the crispness of batter.
Supplied with a standard sized basket, batter plate and lid. Further basket and mounting options available as extras.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- 1 Basket
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W300 x D600 x H335mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 8kg, Chilled - 12kg
- Power: 3kw
- Oil cap: 9L
- Temperature Range: 130°C to 190°C
Why should I buy the DF33?
The Lincat DF33 counter top fryer is a top of the range product in this category, occupying one of the premium spots for the single basket fryers. At 9 litres it’s also one of the largest - most single tank fryers range from the very compact light duty units at about 3 litres up to around 8 litres. Of course, because of this it also carries a slightly increased price tag, which is also a reflection of the superior build quality you can expect from British manufactured Lincat appliances.
With such a generous tank capacity, the DF33 can actually double up as a reasonable sized twin tank fryer if you purchase the additional half sized baskets.
If you’re looking for a cheap and cheerful fryer, perhaps for occasional use or light duties, then this may not represent the best option for your business, but if you’re looking for a heavy duty workhorse that will stand the test of time then the DF33 is a sound choice. Two years full parts and labour warranty beats most of the other manufacturer’s offerings in this product class and is a good indication of confidence by Lincat.
The Lincat DF33 is constructed with high grade 304 stainless steel in the tank and 430 grade in the body. The baskets are nickel plated spun wire, really heavy duty and able to stand up to vigorous frequent cleaning. The unit has very good power rating at 3kw (cheaper units tend to start around 2kw, although often they are smaller so a direct comparison is difficult), making for good temperature recovery when cold ingredients are immersed for cooking. The thermostatic temperature control provides a cooking range from 1300 to 1900c, with a cut-out to ensure accurate oil temperature and safe operation, and the fryer has a fair sized cool zone for collecting sediment – these features makes for cleaner cooking results and longer oil life.
The whole unit stands on nitrile rubber feet, but it can easily be combined with a number of mounting options - ambient temperature pedestal, open top pedestal heated with doors or ambient temperature without.
In terms of features, Lincat have equipped the DF33 for the most straightforward operation possible - front mounted temperature controls and oil drain tap, and a hinged heating element so it can be brought out of the oil for easy cleaning. Basket supports are fitted so you can rest them securely to drain oil back into the tank. An element lifting tool, removable batter plate and stainless steel tank lid are all supplied as standard.
Don’t forget to take a look at our commercial fryer buying guide for further advice on choosing the right model for your business.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£315.99
After tax relief£336.00
After tax relief£348.97
After tax relief£375.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£357.82
After tax relief£421.82
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices