|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||1|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Voltage||230V or 400V|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||18 KG frozen chips/hr, 26 KG chilled chips/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- 1 Basket
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W300 x D600 x H335mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen -18kg, Chilled - 26kg
- Power: 6kw
- Oil cap: 9L
- Weight: 18kg
Why should I buy the DF36?
Counter top fryers are popular because of their compactness and their great versatility. The DF36 is part of Lincat’s impressive Silverlink 600 Range which includes grills, griddles, bains marie, pasta boilers, ovens and much more. In fact, Lincat manufacture a whole range of counter top fryers alone. There are 9 all told and it’s worth checking them out before making a final decision. They vary in size, power rating, the number of tanks and baskets per fryer, and of course, actual output.
It’s interesting to note that the DF36 and the DF46, although different in physical size and tank capacity – as well as price – feature the same power rating and an identical hourly output. It comes down, ultimately, to choosing the appliance best suited to the nature and size of your business.
The DF36, like all Lincat appliances, is manufactured from high quality grade stainless steel. It has a net weight of 14 kilos and dimensions of 335mm(h) x 300mm(w)x 600mm(d). The 600mm depth is common to all Silverlink 600 appliances and this modular effect gives you the chance to design your own individual, perfect kitchen.
The heavy duty basket is made of spun wire and is double nickel plated. The stainless steel lid and batter plate is supplied with the machine as standard. There are various optional extras available, including half size baskets and stainless steel stands and pedestals - these will convert your counter top unit into a free standing one.
The controls on the machine are solid and easy to grip, and they are front mounted for safe working practice.
The heating element itself is hinged with a safety cut out so that cleaning doesn’t have to take ages but can be done easily and quickly. There is also a cool zone underneath for collecting cooking debris so that you get cleaner tasting food. This will save you money by extending the life of the oil. The whole unit is thermostatically controlled for consistently high cooking standards.
If you're looking for a unit with a bit more capacity but with all the same great features and top spec build quality, why not take a look at the Lincat DF46?
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£427.01
After tax relief£454.05
After tax relief£471.59
After tax relief£507.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£483.54
After tax relief£570.02
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices