|Category||Electric Salamander Grills|
|Area||410(W) x 230(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||23 KG|
- Even heat distribution - for perfect grilling
- Easy to clean vitreous enamelled interior
- Five grill shelf positions
- Crumb tray and toasting grid included as standard
- Dimensions: 310(H) x 600(W) x 350(D)mm
- Toasting rack dimensions: 410(W) x 230(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 3kW, 13A
- Net weight: 18.8 KG
- Packed weight: 23 KG
Why should I buy the GR3?
The Lincat GR3 is manufactured from top quality grade stainless steel and carries Lincat’s impressive 2 year parts and labour warranty. The machine has an excellent price tag at Catering Appliance Superstore of around £244 +VAT.
Salamander grills radiate heat downwards, rather than the foodstuffs being in direct contact with the heat from underneath, as with a hot plate or griddle. This reduces the risks of “flare-ups” which can occur when hot liquid fat drips onto the fire or heat source.
The extremely high temperatures generated mean that cooking and preparation times are faster, not a bad idea at service peak times, and its even heat distribution ensures perfect grilling. The interior of the grill is made of vitreous enamel for easy and quick cleaning and there are 5 grill shelf positions. A crumb tray and toasting grid are included as standard. The toast rack and shelf supports are manufactured from chrome plated steel. The GR3 features Simmerstat variable temperature control.
The external dimensions of the appliance are 310mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 350mm(d). Optional accessories from Lincat include a shelf/splash back, branding plate and drip tray, a bench stand, a wall shelf and wall bracket if you wish to wall-mount the appliance. The GR3 Salamander Electric Grill is part of Lincat’s stylish and modular designed Silverlink 600 range for the ultimate in contemporary kitchen layouts.
In a similar price category is the Falcon Pro Lite LD22 Electric Salamander Grill at £236 +VAT. This appliance has a power output of 2.8kW and again, is plug-in; a 13A plug is supplied. Dimensions are similar to the Lincat GR3 and it comes with a cast aluminium brander plate. The interior is enamelled with a removable stainless drip tray. The warranty is only 1 year parts and labour however. There are 6 heat settings and 4 shelf positions.
Also in this price bracket, at £208 +VAT, is the Parry Modular 1872 Electric Salamander Grill. This is a 2.5kW appliance with a 13A plug supplied. It is manufactured from stainless steel and can be free standing or wall mounted; the wall mounting brackets are available separately. Supplied as standard are a grill pan and a toasting rack. The Parry Modular 1872 carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
In this category of professional catering equipment, different appliances are manufactured with different features and benefits, and everyone will have their own favourite; but, everything else aside, it is hard to look past Lincat’s excellent build quality and 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Lincat GR3 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£279.38
After tax relief£297.08
After tax relief£308.55
After tax relief£332.19
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£316.37
After tax relief£372.96
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices