|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Gastronorm Capacity||4 x 1/4|
|Capacity||2.75ltr (5 pints)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Wet heat
- Perfect for holding sauces, soups, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- 2 hours of holding at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control gives added versatility
- Supplied with 100mm deep stainless steel ¼ GN “Super Pan II” containers with lids
- Dimensions: 196(H) x 565(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 500W, 2.2A
- Net weight: 12.5 KG
- Packed weight: 15 KG
Why should I buy the LBM2W?
Bains marie are an essential item of catering equipment in many hotels, restaurants and fast food outlets; they are particularly useful for businesses with self service counters, hot buffet lines or who specialise in hospitality events. The LBM2W from Lincat is a well designed, attractive wet heat bain marie ideal for front of house use, and its high sheen stainless steel finish is easy to clean. The appliance is supplied with 4 x 1/4size gastronorm stainless steel “Super Pan II” dishes and lids. The pans are 100mm deep and each has a capacity of 2.75 litres, or 5 pints. This is a plug in counter top electrical appliance with a power rating of 500W; a 13A plug and lead are fitted.
The bain marie is not intended to cook food, but rather is designed to maintain the serving temperature of hot pre cooked foods. It does this by heating a water bath in which the GN containers stand. The temperature is adjustable and is controlled thermostatically for precision and consistency. This bain marie will safely hold pre cooked foods at a desired temperature for up to 2 hours, without loss of flavour or texture; the moist environment prevents foods from drying out.
Wet heat bains marie are well known for holding gravies and specialist, delicate sauces such as beurre blanc, Hollandaise and Béarnaise; they are perfect though for many other foodstuffs, including soup, porridge, pasta sauces, carrots, broccoli, gratin dauphinois, potatoes, peas etc etc. Bains marie are an excellent way of conserving food and extending shelf life; they can help keep raw food costs down and save money - and no one likes to see perfectly good food being thrown away.
A key feature of this bain marie - from Lincat’s Lynx 400 range - is worth mentioning: by simply removing the water tank, it will operate with dry heat. Dry heat bains marie heat the air around the dishes or containers, rather than heating a water bath. Also, there is no need then in having to replace and drain the water from time to time. This versatile feature is available with other wet heat bains marie in the range.
The LBM2W has external dimensions of 196mm(h) x 565(w) x 400mm(d). All Lynx 400 appliances have a physical depth of 400mm or less, so designing an ideal, modular kitchen layout is made much easier. This compact, robust unit has a net weight of 12.5 kilos. Lynx 400 products, while still manufactured to Lincat’s rigorous quality standards, have brought tough, long life and reliable equipment within the reach of smaller and medium sized businesses. This product carries Lincat’s comprehensive, on site 2 year parts and labour warranty. The Lynx 400 range includes other bains marie of different capacities, and with the option of round pots rather than GN containers, should those be preferred. Also in the range are pasta boilers, fryers and chip scuttles, grills and griddles and much more.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£280.60
After tax relief£298.38
After tax relief£309.90
After tax relief£333.64
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£317.75
After tax relief£374.59
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices