- Super chef model with additional control.
- Independent variable heat to upper & lower elements for extra versatility.
- Rapid heat up – save energy by switching on when you need to use it.
- Durable vitreous enamel fascia for easy cleaning.
- Accurate electrical timer for precise cooking control.
- Six clip-in, user-changeable quartz infra-red elements give a warm attractive glow - great for front of house.
- Spillage pan & rod shelf with stay cool handles, supplied as standard.
- Cooks 216 slices of toast per hour, 96 toasted sandwiches per hour & 28 x 9" pizzas per hour.
- Dimensions: 328(H) x 551(W) x 302(D)mm
- Cooking Area: 415 x 230mm
Why should I buy the LSC?
The Lincat LSC Electric Salamander Grill is a counter top infra-red grill and is designed for busy commercial kitchens where speed and quality of service are equally important.
The attractive glow of the quartz infra-red elements, which are easy to change being clip-in, also makes the LSC ideal for front of house use and it is perfect for pubs, cafes and fast service businesses.
The powerful upper and lower heating elements are capable of cooking, for example, 96 toasted sandwiches per hour, 28 x 9” pizzas per hour and of toasting 216 slices of bread per hour. The power output is 3kW; the appliance does not need to be hardwired, and it comes with a 13A plug ready supplied so it is very easy to install, and indeed to re-locate should the need arise.
The Lincat LSC is manufactured from top quality grade stainless steel and carries Lincat’s impressive 2 year parts and labour warranty. The rack is chrome plated, the stylish fascia is enamelled steel and the handles, which stay cool to the touch, are steel coil. These, and a spillage pan, are supplied as standard. The product is very attractively priced here at Catering Appliance Superstore.
The extremely high temperatures generated mean that cooking and preparation times are faster, not a bad idea at peak service times, and the even heat distribution ensures perfect grilling. The LSC electric grill features Lincat’s Simmerstat variable and precise temperature control of both the upper and lower elements – independently - which gives greater flexibility in cooking different foodstuffs.
The external dimensions of the appliance are 328(H) x 551(W) x 302(D)mm. The grill tray measurements are 415 x 230mm. Its net weight is 12.5 kilos – a solidly built piece of equipment that is less likely to slip, thus reducing risks of spillages and burns. Optional accessories from Lincat include a wall bracket if you wish to wall-mount the appliance and toasting bags in packs of 1000.
The lLSC Salamander Electric Infra-Red Grill is part of Lincat’s stylish and modular designed Lynx 400 range for the ultimate in contemporary catering equipment. Lynx 400 units are compact - designed, built and tested to the same rigorous standards that Lincat apply to their heavier duty ranges. These units are also designed with hygiene in mind and are very easy to keep clean: exposed seams and fasteners are kept to an absolute minimum so there are fewer places for grime to accumulate and for grease to get trapped.
It’s important to remember that infra-red grills are perfect for cooking convenience foods such as pizzas, toasted sandwiches etc, but are not recommended if you are grilling meat – flaring can cause the quartz elements to fail. In that case, choose a regular salamander grill, for example the Lincat LGT.
If you’re serving toasties, the optional toasting bags are worth trying. They allow you to prepare sandwiches in advance, which of course can be done in quieter periods. And they also prevent spillages, which helps to keep the grill clean and not permanently messy!
The Lincat LSC infra-red grill is an exceptional piece of commercial catering equipment for busy, fast service businesses.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£276.94
After tax relief£294.49
After tax relief£305.86
After tax relief£329.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£313.61
After tax relief£369.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices