|Category||Electric Salamander Grills|
|Internal Dimensions||50(H)x 460(W)x 250(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Output||216 slices of toast, 96 toasted sandwiches or 28x 9" pizzas/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Pizza Chef model – perfect for pizzas & toasted sandwiches.
- Variable heat control of lower elements.
- Rapid heat up – save energy by switching on when you need to use it.
- Accurate electrical timer for precise cooking control.
- Six clip-in, user-changeable quartz infra-red elements give a warm attractive glow - great for front of house.
- Durable vitreous enamel fascia for easy cleaning.
- Rod shelf with stay cool handle, supplied as standard.
- Cooks 216 slices of toast per hour, 96 toasted sandwiches per hour & 28 x 9" pizzas per hour.
Why should I buy the LPC?
The LPC electric salamander grill from Lincat is an infra red grill with powerful upper and lower elements perfect for pizzas and toasted sandwiches. The quartz infra red elements give a lovely attractive glow which is great for front of house use, giving your diners a warm reception and arousing their appetites! Infra red grills not only look great, they produce great food too; this sleek, compact appliance will produce 28 x 22cm(9 inch) pizzas, 96 toasted sandwiches or 216 slices of toast per hour. The power rating is 3kW and the unit is plug in - a 13 amp plug and lead is supplied as standard - this makes it ideal for caterers involved in hospitality events, shows and markets, as well as delicatessens, cafes, pizzerias, restaurants, takeaways and fast food outlets. This appliance carries Lincat’s superb 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This is a counter top unit that can also be mounted on a wall using the optional wall brackets. This allows work top space to be utilised by other equipment, which is particularly advantageous in lots of smaller kitchens where space is at a premium. Besides, many caterers prefer a grill at head height anyway. The body of the grill is manufactured from heavier gauge stainless steel with a stylish high sheen finish that’s easy to keep clean. Exposed seams are kept to a minimum so dirt and grime can’t accumulate.
There are 6 quartz infra red elements which are clip in and user changeable; the heat up is extremely rapid so energy - and money - can be saved by switching on just when you need to. There is variable Simmerstat heat control of the lower elements for accurate, precise cooking and this product features a 20 minute timer. A chrome plated rod shelf is supplied as standard, and the steel coil handle stays cool to the touch. The fat collection tray is removable for quick and easy cleaning. If your business serves toasties you may want to consider the optional toasting bags(in packs of 100); not only do these bags prevent spillages and help to keep the grill clean, but also the sandwiches can be prepared in advance - easing the pressure at peak service times.
The overall dimensions of the LPC infra red grill are 328mm(h) x 551mm(w) x 302mm(d) with a cooking area size of 410mm x 270mm. Excellent heat distribution throughout the grill tray means the whole area can be used, right up to the edges, for maximum cooking capacity. The net weight of the unit is 12 kilos and the grill has a packed weight for shipping of 16 kilos. The fascia of the grill is vitreous enamelled for longevity and it’s easy to clean simply with a sanitised cloth.
This product is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of professional, reliable appliances ideal for the smaller or medium size catering business. It can also come in useful as supplementary cooking capacity in bigger establishments. The range includes fryers and chip scuttles, bains marie, boiling tops, contact and panini grills, griddles, pasta boilers and pizza and convection ovens.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£265.96
After tax relief£282.81
After tax relief£293.73
After tax relief£316.23
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£301.17
After tax relief£355.04
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices