This 1905 range from Dick has symmetrical steel rings that are inseparably connected to the moulded handle, making the knife one of the strongest on the market. The fillet knife's flexible blade is made from the best quality German stainless steel with a unique, dynamic and sharp cutting edge, just what every chef needs.
Dick Knives DE365 Description
- Blade made from finest German steel
- Blade-targeted tempering in several stages to give the blade a unique, dynamic, and sharp cutting edge
- Half-bolster allows you to use and resharpen the full length of the blade
- Distinctive steel rings embedded in handle for a stunning finish
- Hand washing recommended
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Supplier Model Number 81947152
- Dimensions: 3600(L)mm | 141¾(L)"
- Material: German steel
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 166g
Delivery Options (Select during Checkout)
| ||Cost||Service||Est Delivery Date||Info||Est Delivery Date Expires|
Service:Order by 4pm for
1-3 Working Days Delivery
Estimated Delivery Date:Tue 21st September to Thu 23rd September
Service Expires:4:00pm on Mon 20th September
Please note the following restrictions:
- All items over 30kg are kerbside delivery only,
- Deliveries take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm
5.00 based on 1 reviews
Dick Knives DE365 Reviews
We use Trusted Shops which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
I had the paring knife in this range which is excellent, so it stands to reason that the chefs knife would be just as good. I don't know what the steel is but it takes and holds a keen edge and the blade profile is just right.
No questions have been submitted yet