Making perfect pasta has never been so easy thanks to this Imperia J408 pasta machine. Supplied with a variety of cutters, the hand-operated machine allows you to make pasta as wide as 150mm and in six different thicknesses, giving you a greater choice of presentation options. Incredibly simple to use, the wooden handle allows you to quickly and comfortably produce professional pasta with minimal effort, drastically improving your preparation speeds. Chrome-plated, the machine is also extremely robust and long-lasting, giving you excellent results for longer. An optional ravioli tray and roller can be purchased separately to give you even more variety in pasta shapes.
Please Note: Supplied with 2mm and 6.5mm cutters.
Imperia J408 Features
- Makes 150mm wide pasta sheets in 6 different thicknesses
- Maximum thickness of 3/8''
- Hand operated
- Comfortable wooden grip
- Supplied with an attachable 'duplex' cutter
- Material Chrome plated.
- Finish - handle Wood, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 160(H) x 185(W) x 205(D)mm
- Weight: 3.45 KG
- Optional ravioli tray and cutter available to add on
Delivery Options (Select during Checkout)
|Est Delivery Date
|Est Delivery Date Expires
Service:Order by 5pm for
Next Working Day Delivery
Estimated Delivery Date:Fri 23rd February
Please note the following:
- All items over 30kg are kerbside delivery only,
- Deliveries take place between the hours of 7am and 6:30pm
Downloads & Manuals:
Please click on a link below to download.User ManualExploded Diagram
No questions have been submitted yet