The Robot Coupe Mini MP 240 V.V. is a powerful stick blender with a processing capacity of 15 litres. Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, the appliance is versatile and easy to use. It can be used freehand in suitable pots and pans to blend, puree and cut to produce fabulous foods such as soups, vegetable purees, fruit compotes, bisques and vegetable or fish mousses.
The Mini MP 240 V.V. is powered by a 270W single phase motor and is 13 amp plug in; a moulded plug is supplied. It operates on a variable speed of 2,000 to 12,500 rpm. The total length of the machine is 520mm, with a diameter (Ø) around the motor of 78mm. It has a net weight of 1.5 kilograms.
Robot Coupe Mini MP 240 V.V. Description
- Power: 230V, 290W, 13 Amp Plug In
- Speed: 2,000 to 12,500 rpm
- Dimensions: Total length 470mm, Ø78mm
- Pan Capacity: 15 Litre
- Foot with all stainless steel removable bell and blade
- A Robot Coupe exclusive patented system
- Delivered with 1 stainless steel wall support
- Variable speed
- Net Weight: 1.5 KG
- Gross weight: 2.5 KG
- Knife, tube and bell: 240mm all stainless steel
Why should I buy the Mini MP 240 V.V.?
The appliance is perfect for the best standards in hygiene as the foot, knife and bell are all fully removable, which is unique to Robot Coupe products. The stainless steel design is sleek yet simple and the dismantling and reassembly of moving parts is quick and straightforward. Maintenance and cleaning is easy. The machine itself is robust, designed for long life, and features a new improved ergonomic handle for safety and comfort in use.
The Mini MP 240 V.V. Ultra is excellent for smaller preparations and its 270W motor ensures a fast smooth action and the best quality end product. It is also compact and space saving and comes ready supplied with a wall support for easy storage. A new power cord winding system contributes to tidy storage and the optimum life span.
Stainless steel pan supports are available as optional extras.
Nevertheless, Robot Coupe's reputation is difficult to match and the Mini MP 240 V.V. Ultra is an exceptional stick blender for kitchens in restaurants, hotels and delis; it consistently, and rapidly, produces a great end product for your customers. Professional chefs realise, and rely on, the convenience, versatility and rapid action of these high quality appliances.
- Great attention has been paid to *the design of the handle* for maximising grip of the mixer and fatigue free use
- 2,000 to 12,500 rpm in mixer function
- 350 to 1,500 rpm in whisk function
- The foot, blade and tube dismantle for perfect hygiene - an exclusive Robot Coupe patented system
- The tube, bell housing and blade are made of stainless steel for ease of cleaning
- Stainless steel removable emulsion disc to aerate hot and cold sauces to give them a mousse like consistency
- Stainless steel overmoulded blade to guarantee perfect hygiene. Used for preparing veloutés and sauces
Delivery Options (Select during Checkout)
| ||Cost||Service||Est Delivery Date||Info||Est Delivery Date Expires|
Service:Order by 2pm for
3-5 Working Days Delivery
Estimated Delivery Date:Mon 27th September to Wed 29th September
Service Expires:Tomorrow at 2:00pm
Please note the following restrictions:
- All items over 30kg are kerbside delivery only,
- Deliveries take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm
Downloads & Manuals:
Please click on a link below to download.User ManualSpec SheetBrochure
No questions have been submitted yet