With its built in chopstick holder, this bowl is perfect for any restaurant that serves Asian style cuisine. The holder allows the bowl to be served with chopsticks safely held in the bowl. The porcelain used to make the bowl has been enriched with Aluminium Oxide so it can be made thinner than regular porcelain without losing any of its strength; in fact, Maxadura porcelain is stronger than standard porcelain even though it' s thinner. Another benefit of making the porcelain thinner is that it' s lighter than regular porcelain, making it perfect for this bowl as it has been designed to be picked up and handled by your customers.
Royal Porcelain GT924 Features
- Dimensions 100(H) x 130(Ø)mm | 4(H)" x 5(Ø)"
- Material Porcelain
- Weight 390g
- Colour White
- Perfect for any restaurant serving Asian style cuisine
- Glaze minimises marking when stacked
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Chopstick rest built in
- Manufactured with aluminium so it is strong and resistant to chipping
- Timeless design that will impress your customers