Better prices than going direct
Take advantage of a Trade Account
Catering Appliance Superstore is increasingly the go-to online site that offers top quality catering equipment at the very best prices. This is true no matter which sector of the catering industry you’re involved in – be it an up-market hotel or restaurant, a mobile or hospitality event specialist or a national multi site franchise.
- A reduction in purchase costs goes straight to your bottom line profit.
- We may be able to achieve up to a 2.5% reduction in your capital expenditure costs year on year.
- We can provide sustained support to trade customers - whether it’s for scheduled upgrade of catering equipment, complete refurbishment or the opening of a brand new venue.
This new service means you can spend more time doing what you actually do best - running your business.
Our Key Account / Trade Customer Service offers you these benefits:
- Lower purchase prices for higher profits
- Flexible credit checks and terms
- Individual head office reports so you’re always on the button
- Professional product and equipment sourcing
- A one stop hassle free capital purchase partner
Now, we do not claim to be the biggest online retailer in the world, but we do think we’re the best!
- It’s a myth that the biggest companies always give the biggest discounts.
- Your business may well be able to secure a better price right here, rather than approaching the multi-nationals.
- If your catering operation relies on frequent purchases of capital equipment, either for your own outlets or those of your customers, then buying well is fundamentally important.
Catering Appliance Superstore is continuing its steady growth and, because of our increasing market share, we have been able to negotiate preferential discounts from the major distributors and manufacturers. This extra discount is available to our trade customer partners.
Catering Appliance Superstore will provide you with an unrivalled support package.
If you’re interested in a personalised, managed account service to support your business, give us a quick call on 0333 800 1000 or contact us with our online contact form, and we will get in touch with you.